BY THE HOUR
Have a Professional Financial Coach in Your Corner
Rely upon Fenske Financial Coaching's experience and expertise to guide you through life's challenging financial situations. You will have confidence working with a professional Financial Planner, Myers-Briggs Coach and Registered Retirement Consultant (RRC®). You can choose in-person or on-line learning options.
We are here to help you "get where you want to go".
• Brief your FFC coach on your current situation, questions, and goals.
• A meeting will be scheduled in-person or via Zoom.
• Submit your financial data and your coach will prepare a draft plan of action.
• In your meeting, goals will be defined and options with pros and cons discussed.
• A set of personalized "Save & Spend" strategies will be crafted.
• Benefit from ongoing support and guidance.
• Discussions may be covered in one or two sessions, depending on the complexity of the situation.
• Follow up sessions may be scheduled to review and examine progress and outcomes.