Financial Consultant Nearby Vernon BC
BE THE BEST YOU
Your Money and Lifestyle Can Last a Lifetime!
With the right financial knowledge you can achieve and maintain the lifestyle that you want for yourself and your family. You will have confidence working with a professional Financial Planner, Myers-Briggs Coach and Registered Retirement Consultant (RRC®).
In our "Be The Best You" program, you will:
• Uncover your money motivations, hurdles, and panic buttons.
• Create "Saving & Spending" strategies that work.
• Set achievable financial goals.
• Establish a Plan B and be prepared to pivot.
• Determine how to substantially grow your money and reduce debt.
• Select technology to make financial decisions more efficiently.
• Discover your Myers-Briggs Financial Decision-Making strengths and learn how to manage your blind spots on the go.
• Increase your overall knowledge of finances and add to your "money language".
• Clearly envision what your retirement could look like.
• Benefit from support and guidance at all times.
PACKAGE PRICE: $400.00 + GST
COMPRISED OF 4 SESSIONS
Equal payment option available.
To continue the conversation add sessions as often as needed.
What Our Clients are Saying
"I highly recommend the Be The Best You program! Karen coached me through budgeting, saving, and working towards attainable goals. She was instrumental in enabling me to purchase a home here in the Okanagan. Karen is so knowledgeable and enthusiastic—coming prepared to every meeting with new information and fresh ideas. It is easy to tell that she loves her role and is passionate in her efforts to help people. I used to think that financial advisors or coaches are for people with lots of money, but my experience with Karen taught me that you can learn and grow the money that you have, regardless of your bottom line!" —Jennifer Lynn, Vernon, BC (2020)
"I can't say enough about the value of Karen's services and the positive impact she has made in my life. What FFC offers is not traditional financial planning—Karen doesn't sell financial products for an investment company; instead, she teaches you how to navigate the world of money so you have the capabilities to do it on your own. With the Be The Best You program, you will develop a strong understanding of financial literacy and best of all, understand your relationship with money on a deeper level and why you make the decisions you make. Karen has given me the knowledge and confidence to not only manage my family's finances but to foresee and plan for both short and long term financial goals. She has empowered my family and I and helped us develop healthy relationships with money, and I highly recommend her services. It will be one the best investments that you ever make." —Kate O., Vernon, BC (2021)