THE NEWLYWEDS PLAN
Learn Skills to Live a Stress-Free Life
Congratulations on your nuptials! Now, take a little bit of time to learn—as a team—how to make sound financial decisions for your future together.
In "The Newlyweds Plan" you will:
• Gain basic money know-how, including budgeting, managing cash flow, and understanding credit (credit cards, loans, and mortgages).
• Discover how to grow your money and limit debt.
• Strengthen your goal setting skills to support a happy life.
• Create "Save & Spend" strategies that work for you!
• Build long-lasting money practices.
• Identify and share your individual expectations and dreams.
• Explore and refine your spending and saving habits.
• Discuss risk management and go-forward strategies in the event of accident or untimely death.
• Learn easy and reliable methods to make financial decisions.
• See how your individual strengths can work to build a strong relationship.
• Review various technological methods available to make financial decisions more efficiently.
• Benefit from professional financial support and guidance along the way!
PACKAGE PRICE: $500.00
COMPRISED OF 4 SESSIONS
Equal payment option available.
To continue the conversation add sessions as often as needed.